15 Botany Street, Morwell$252,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 8
- Property type: House
- Land size: 674 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
PRETTY AS A PICTURE - HUGE 8 CAR GARAGE!
Oozing character and charm this tastefully renovated home nestled on a 674m2 allotment is sure to impress! Whether you are buying your first home or looking to retire and downsize, this immaculate home ticks all the right boxes. To top it off there's a huge 8 car remote garage - perfect for the car enthusiast, tradesman or that special man cave you've been searching for! So what else is on offer?
- Three robed bedrooms with built in robes (split system ac/heating to bedrooms 1& 2)
- Cosy lounge room with gas heating and air conditioning
- Spacious kitchen boasting stone benches, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Modern main bathroom
- 10 ft ceilings
- Down lights
- Quality carpet throughout
- Solar power saving you $$ on electricity
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Generous backyard with 2 garden sheds and water tank
- Long driveway to accommodate numerous vehicles
- Secure gated area leading to the 8 car garage
Located only a hop, skip and a jump to schools, shops, public transport and freeway access - this home is ready to be moved into and enjoyed!
- Gas Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
Non pushy approach
Keenan was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the whole selling process.
Upfront about the costs involved, service included & delivered a house sale within 1 week on the market. Kept us up to date every step of the way!
Non pushy approach, fast moving, professional & friendly!! Really appreciate his efforts!!
- Vanessa Kanja
Fantastic bloke, always very helpful and well informed, been dealing with him for almost 10 years now and nothing is ever to hard for Him!
- Trent Campbell
"Breath of fresh air"
Thanks again Keenan for your professionalism and excellent communication throughout the sale process.
I found you to be a "breath of fresh air" among the sadly same poor others in the real estate industry.
Keep on keeping on ( & happy motoring :-) )
- Doug Macdonald
Could not be happier
Sorry to take so long to write this, as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with our move. We would like to thank you very much for the sale of our house (27 The Grange, Hampton Park). Please feel free to use the testimonial below as we could not be happier with choosing you to sell our house. We have no doubt that you have a very bright future ahead and wish you all the very best.