22 Sweet Gum Avenue, Narre Warren$570,000 - $620,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: House
- Land size: 639 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
NEST OR INVEST - GREAT LOCATION!
Whether you are buying your first home or investment property, here lies an excellent opportunity to get into the market! Located within walking distance to Fountain Gate Shops, schools and public transport - everything is at your doorstep!
- Three generously sized bedrooms (master and bed 2 with built in robes)
- L-Shaped lounge/dining zone with gas heating and air conditioning
- Sleek galley styled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and meals provision
- Modern main bathroom
- Quality carpet throughout
- Neutral paint colour and window furnishings throughout
- Wonderful decked entertaining area
- Spacious backyard with garden shed
- Generous 639m2 block with car parking provision
The property is currently tenanted at $1,603 per calendar month until February 2018 so investors can purchase with confidence knowing that there's a guaranteed return!
- Gas Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
Non pushy approach
Keenan was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the whole selling process.
Upfront about the costs involved, service included & delivered a house sale within 1 week on the market. Kept us up to date every step of the way!
Non pushy approach, fast moving, professional & friendly!! Really appreciate his efforts!!
- Vanessa Kanja
Fantastic bloke, always very helpful and well informed, been dealing with him for almost 10 years now and nothing is ever to hard for Him!
- Trent Campbell
"Breath of fresh air"
Thanks again Keenan for your professionalism and excellent communication throughout the sale process.
I found you to be a "breath of fresh air" among the sadly same poor others in the real estate industry.
Keep on keeping on ( & happy motoring :-) )
- Doug Macdonald
Could not be happier
Sorry to take so long to write this, as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with our move. We would like to thank you very much for the sale of our house (27 The Grange, Hampton Park). Please feel free to use the testimonial below as we could not be happier with choosing you to sell our house. We have no doubt that you have a very bright future ahead and wish you all the very best.