72 City Vista Circuit, Cranbourne WestArchived
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Townhouse
- Listing type: For Sale
ULTRA MODERN TOWNHOUSE!
This listing has been archived and is displayed for archive purposes only
This ultra modern townhouse is built to a high standard and is the perfect first home or investment property! Why wait for land to title and build when you can move right into this near new property. What's on offer?
- Two generous sized bedrooms with quality plush carpet and built in robes
- Sleek kitchen featuring high gloss cupboards, stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- Open plan family and meals area with high quality laminate floating floorboards
- Powder room
- Neutral and modern window furnishings
- Well appointed main bathroom and second toilet
- Down lights throughout
- Ducted heating
- Ducted air conditioning
- Oversized single remote garage
- Beautifully landscaped front yard
- Outdoor courtyard offering the ideal setting for all your entertainment needs
Located within close proximity to schools, shops, public transport and sporting facilities - you can stop the search as your new home is here!
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
Non pushy approach
Keenan was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the whole selling process.
Upfront about the costs involved, service included & delivered a house sale within 1 week on the market. Kept us up to date every step of the way!
Non pushy approach, fast moving, professional & friendly!! Really appreciate his efforts!!
- Vanessa Kanja
Fantastic bloke, always very helpful and well informed, been dealing with him for almost 10 years now and nothing is ever to hard for Him!
- Trent Campbell
"Breath of fresh air"
Thanks again Keenan for your professionalism and excellent communication throughout the sale process.
I found you to be a "breath of fresh air" among the sadly same poor others in the real estate industry.
Keep on keeping on ( & happy motoring :-) )
- Doug Macdonald
Could not be happier
Sorry to take so long to write this, as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with our move. We would like to thank you very much for the sale of our house (27 The Grange, Hampton Park). Please feel free to use the testimonial below as we could not be happier with choosing you to sell our house. We have no doubt that you have a very bright future ahead and wish you all the very best.