14 Emu Way, Narre Warren South$880,000 - $950,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 636 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
SPOIL THE FAMILY & HAVE IT ALL IN ‘BERWICK SPRINGS’
Nestled on a 636m2 allotment this contemporary home is positioned in the sought after 'Berwick Springs' estate and ticks all of the right boxes when you need the extra space and luxury. Entering through double doors the ground floor of the imposing 44 square residence features:
- An executive office
- Guest powder room
- Grand master suite boasting a huge walk in robe fitted out with hanging rails and shelves - there's also a luxurious ensuite with stone benches, dual sinks, oversized shower and spa bath
- Open plan family room with cosy Jetmaster fireplace
- Dining area with timeless chandelier
- Generous sized theatre room complete with projector and screen
- Outstanding kitchen fit for the family chef boasting beautiful light fittings, a butlers pantry, ample cupboard space, wine rack, stone benches, 900mm stainless steel appliances topped off with a dishwasher
The first floor features:
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Large Entertainment/Retreat for casual living
- Main bathroom
- Front balcony with a wonderful outlook onto the walking track and reserve
Other features include:
- High ceilings
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Down lights throughout
- Quality flooring and window furnishings throughout
- Stone benches throughout
- Internal and rear access from the remote 2.5 car garage
Step outside through timber bi-fold doors and entertain in style as there's a large alfresco complete with outdoor cooking facilities consisting of a stainless steel BBQ connected to natural gas, plumbed in sink and a wood fired pizza oven. Entertaining year round is made easy with quality zip track cafe blinds.
The rest of the backyard is low maintenance, neatly landscaped with hedging and a gorgeous water feature. There's also a garden shed for all your storage needs and enough room for kids play equipment. Only minutes to Berwick Springs Lake and wetlands, walking tracks, schools, bus stops and Eden Rise Shops - go on spoil the family and have it all!
**Inspection by appointment only**
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
Your approach stood out far above any of the agents
You showed us the above property yesterday.
I just wanted to compliment you on the professional way you presented the property. The brochure and the comprehensive list of attributes/features were par excellence. As a former sales professional, it is always a pleasure to meet someone who takes their job seriously. Your approach stood out far above any of the agents we have met during our house hunting. I wish you well in your future endeavours and feel free to use this email as a reference if you wish.
This particular property may not tick all the boxes for us but we are nevertheless seriously considering it.
- Barry Ticehurst
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results
- Paul Smith
Genuine person who made the whole process seamless and easy
I always support small businesses! Especially ones that deliver on the promises they make with exemplary service…for me, its always about the service!
We recently sold a property with Keen Real Estate and highly recommend them if you are selling. One open inspection and less than a week later, we had the offer we wanted and it was sold. We found owner Keenan to be honest, always contactable and easy to communicate with, he kept us in the loop the whole time, knew his stuff extremely well and just a genuine person who made the whole process seamless and easy.
Certainly get in touch with them if you're selling!