11 Michelle Drive, Hampton Park$550,000 - $605,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 3
- Property type: House
- Land size: 534 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Beautifully Renovated - Large Open Living Spaces
Positioned on an elevated neighbourhood of Hampton Park this lovely family home is situated within walking distance to schools, shops and public transport. What’s on offer?
- Three robed bedrooms – the master suite with a large WIR and luxurious ensuite
- Large sunken L-shaped lounge/dining room
- Spacious tiled meals/family zone
- The family chef will enjoy the kitchen boasting ample cupboard/bench space, gas cooking complete with dishwasher
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- LED down lights throughout
- Quality plush carpet to bedrooms and lounge/dining
- Magnificent tiled sun room to soak up the warm winter sun
- Solar power saving you $$ on energy bills
- Spacious rear yard featuring a large water tank and garden shed
- Remote two car garage with rear access leading to a large carport
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
Honesty, drive and dedication
Hi Keenan, thank you for your tireless work in making the sale of our property a positive experience.
We have appreciated your honesty, drive and dedication to achieve the sale of our home for the best possible.
price. Thank you also for keeping us in the loop every step of the way through the process from marketing, to negotiation, to sale.
We would certainly recommend you to our friends and family as an estate agent you can trust.
Thank you again.
- Steve & Trish De Clifford
Your approach stood out far above any of the agents
You showed us the above property yesterday.
I just wanted to compliment you on the professional way you presented the property. The brochure and the comprehensive list of attributes/features were par excellence. As a former sales professional, it is always a pleasure to meet someone who takes their job seriously. Your approach stood out far above any of the agents we have met during our house hunting. I wish you well in your future endeavours and feel free to use this email as a reference if you wish.
This particular property may not tick all the boxes for us but we are nevertheless seriously considering it.
- Barry Ticehurst
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results