16 / 132 Somerville Rd, Hampton ParkContact for price
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: Townhouse
- Listing type: Let!
Trendy Townhouse With Huge Garage & Workshop!
This immaculate townhouse is an ideal start! So whats on offer?
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built in robes - the master featuring a ceiling fan and balcony
- A magnificent main bathroom with lots of natural light
- A spacious lounge room with gas heating
- Separate tiled dining area
- Hostess kitchen boasting ample cupboard and bench space and a freestanding cook top/oven
- Downstairs powder room
- Evaporative cooling
- Freshly painted throughout
- Quality, plush carpet to lounge and bedrooms
- Private decked front courtyard
- Covered entertainment area
- Neat and tidy rear yard with garden shed
- Huge double remote garage plus workshop - perfect for the car enthusiast or handyman
Conveniently located within a few hundred metres to Hampton Park shops, schools and public transport, there's also plenty of visitor car parking and a communal swimming pool and hall that can be accessed by residents.
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
Keenan Kleynhans from Keen Real Estate is your guy
OMG if you want someone to give the sale of your home the attention it requires Keenan Kleynhans from Keen Real Estate is your guy. Easy to deal with, simplifying the process with a definite passion to get things done.
Had my house sold within 10 days ( although my house is pretty awesome ). Look forward to the next chapter of my life
Now consider www.keenrealestate.com.au if you want to buy or sell
- Paul Nealon
Responsive & Understanding
Great dealing with Keenan and the team at Keen Real Estate. Very easy to deal with and extremely responsive and understanding.
- Christopher Ziaei
Positive, Professionalism & Responsiveness
I would recommend Keenan and his agency to all my family and friends.
It was a pleasure dealing with him. He made the process of selling our home easy was very helpful in every aspect.
He is respectful, knowledgeable and honest.
- Bridget Martin
Patience & Professionalism
We would like to thank you for going above and beyond in looking after us in the purchase of 7 Caledonia Crt. Thank you for your patience and professionalism and for accommodating our families during the process. We found you to be an absolute pleasure to deal with and the way you and your team looked after us is a credit to your industry. Thank you again for everything.