16 / 132 Somerville Rd, Hampton Park$400,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: Townhouse
- Land size: 202 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
TRENDY TOWNHOUSE WITH HUGE GARAGE & WORKSHOP!
This immaculate townhouse is an ideal start for first home buyers getting into the market or an attractive investment opportunity with an approximate return of $1,517 per calendar month. So whats on offer?
- Three generously sized bedrooms with built in robes - the master featuring a ceiling fan and balcony
- A magnificent main bathroom with lots of natural light
- A spacious lounge room with gas heating
- Separate tiled dining area
- Hostess kitchen boasting ample cupboard and bench space and a freestanding cook top/oven
- Downstairs powder room
- Evaporative cooling
- Freshly painted throughout
- Quality, plush carpet to lounge and bedrooms
- Private decked front courtyard
- Covered entertainment area
- Neat and tidy rear yard with garden shed
- Huge double remote garage plus workshop - perfect for the car enthusiast or handyman
Conveniently located within a few hundred metres to Hampton Park shops, schools and public transport, there's also plenty of visitor car parking and a communal swimming pool and hall that can be accessed by residents.
- Evaporative Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
Non pushy approach
Keenan was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the whole selling process.
Upfront about the costs involved, service included & delivered a house sale within 1 week on the market. Kept us up to date every step of the way!
Non pushy approach, fast moving, professional & friendly!! Really appreciate his efforts!!
- Vanessa Kanja
Fantastic bloke, always very helpful and well informed, been dealing with him for almost 10 years now and nothing is ever to hard for Him!
- Trent Campbell
"Breath of fresh air"
Thanks again Keenan for your professionalism and excellent communication throughout the sale process.
I found you to be a "breath of fresh air" among the sadly same poor others in the real estate industry.
Keep on keeping on ( & happy motoring :-) )
- Doug Macdonald
Could not be happier
Sorry to take so long to write this, as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with our move. We would like to thank you very much for the sale of our house (27 The Grange, Hampton Park). Please feel free to use the testimonial below as we could not be happier with choosing you to sell our house. We have no doubt that you have a very bright future ahead and wish you all the very best.