8 Heatherleigh Crt, Carrum Downs$570,000 - $620,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 553 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Positioned in a quiet court this spacious home is designed for families who love to entertain! Features include:
- Four generous sized bedrooms, the master suite complete with WIR and large ensuite
- Huge L-shaped formal lounge/dining room
- Enormous kitchen with adjoining meals area for the family chef featuring gas appliances and dishwasher
- Massive open plan family and rumpus room
- Neutral and quality window furnishings throughout
- Well appointed main bathroom
- Down lights throughout
- Ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas
- Security alarm system
- Sensational paved outdoor entertainment area
- Low maintenance backyard with garden shed
- Double carport
- 553 sq metre allotment
Located within close proximity to schools, shops and public transport!
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
Fantastic bloke, always very helpful and well informed, been dealing with him for almost 10 years now and nothing is ever to hard for Him!
- Trent Campbell
"Breath of fresh air"
Thanks again Keenan for your professionalism and excellent communication throughout the sale process.
I found you to be a "breath of fresh air" among the sadly same poor others in the real estate industry.
Keep on keeping on ( & happy motoring :-) )
- Doug Macdonald
Non pushy approach
Keenan was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the whole selling process.
Upfront about the costs involved, service included & delivered a house sale within 1 week on the market. Kept us up to date every step of the way!
Non pushy approach, fast moving, professional & friendly!! Really appreciate his efforts!!
- Vanessa Kanja
Could not be happier
Sorry to take so long to write this, as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with our move. We would like to thank you very much for the sale of our house (27 The Grange, Hampton Park). Please feel free to use the testimonial below as we could not be happier with choosing you to sell our house. We have no doubt that you have a very bright future ahead and wish you all the very best.