27 Winneke Way, Pakenham$690,000 -$759,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 835 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
CLASS, BEAUTY & INDULGENCE IN 'HERITAGE SPRINGS'
This quality Rawdon Hill home is located in the prestigious 'Heritage Springs' estate and offers class, beauty and indulgence. Boasting approx. 34 sq's under roof the property features:
- 4 bedrooms plus study (the large master suite with ensuite & W.I.R)
- 9 ft ceilings throughout with a grand entrance
- Classy formal lounge and dining room with beautiful light fittings
- Functional open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher - vinyl wrapped cupboards and stone benches
- Tiled meals and family area
- Large rumpus/theatre room with feature doors
- Ducted heating
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ducted vaccuum
- LED down lights throughout
- Modern plantation/venetians
- Double remote garage with internal and rear access
- Massive alfresco and courtyard for all of your entertainment needs
- Spacious backyard with lush green lawn area and an abundance of fruit trees and shrubs
- Large water tank
- Generously sized 835m2 allotment
To top it all off the home is positioned close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank
Fantastic bloke, always very helpful and well informed, been dealing with him for almost 10 years now and nothing is ever to hard for Him!
- Trent Campbell
"Breath of fresh air"
Thanks again Keenan for your professionalism and excellent communication throughout the sale process.
I found you to be a "breath of fresh air" among the sadly same poor others in the real estate industry.
Keep on keeping on ( & happy motoring :-) )
- Doug Macdonald
Non pushy approach
Keenan was an absolute pleasure to deal with during the whole selling process.
Upfront about the costs involved, service included & delivered a house sale within 1 week on the market. Kept us up to date every step of the way!
Non pushy approach, fast moving, professional & friendly!! Really appreciate his efforts!!
- Vanessa Kanja
Could not be happier
Sorry to take so long to write this, as you can imagine we have been pretty busy with our move. We would like to thank you very much for the sale of our house (27 The Grange, Hampton Park). Please feel free to use the testimonial below as we could not be happier with choosing you to sell our house. We have no doubt that you have a very bright future ahead and wish you all the very best.