27 Winneke Way, PakenhamContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 835 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
CLASS, BEAUTY & INDULGENCE IN 'HERITAGE SPRINGS'
This quality Rawdon Hill home is located in the prestigious 'Heritage Springs' estate and offers class, beauty and indulgence. Boasting approx. 34 sq's under roof the property features:
- 4 bedrooms plus study (the large master suite with ensuite & W.I.R)
- 9 ft ceilings throughout with a grand entrance
- Classy formal lounge and dining room with beautiful light fittings
- Functional open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher - vinyl wrapped cupboards and stone benches
- Tiled meals and family area
- Large rumpus/theatre room with feature doors
- Ducted heating
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ducted vaccuum
- LED down lights throughout
- Modern plantation/venetians
- Double remote garage with internal and rear access
- Massive alfresco and courtyard for all of your entertainment needs
- Spacious backyard with lush green lawn area and an abundance of fruit trees and shrubs
- Large water tank
- Generously sized 835m2 allotment
To top it all off the home is positioned close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank
Honesty, drive and dedication
Hi Keenan, thank you for your tireless work in making the sale of our property a positive experience.
We have appreciated your honesty, drive and dedication to achieve the sale of our home for the best possible.
price. Thank you also for keeping us in the loop every step of the way through the process from marketing, to negotiation, to sale.
We would certainly recommend you to our friends and family as an estate agent you can trust.
Thank you again.
- Steve & Trish De Clifford
Your approach stood out far above any of the agents
You showed us the above property yesterday.
I just wanted to compliment you on the professional way you presented the property. The brochure and the comprehensive list of attributes/features were par excellence. As a former sales professional, it is always a pleasure to meet someone who takes their job seriously. Your approach stood out far above any of the agents we have met during our house hunting. I wish you well in your future endeavours and feel free to use this email as a reference if you wish.
This particular property may not tick all the boxes for us but we are nevertheless seriously considering it.
- Barry Ticehurst
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results