27 Winneke Way, Pakenham$670,000 -$737,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 835 sq metres
- Listing type: Under Contract
CLASS, BEAUTY & INDULGENCE IN 'HERITAGE SPRINGS'
This quality Rawdon Hill home is located in the prestigious 'Heritage Springs' estate and offers class, beauty and indulgence. Boasting approx. 34 sq's under roof the property features:
- 4 bedrooms plus study (the large master suite with ensuite & W.I.R)
- 9 ft ceilings throughout with a grand entrance
- Classy formal lounge and dining room with beautiful light fittings
- Functional open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher - vinyl wrapped cupboards and stone benches
- Tiled meals and family area
- Large rumpus/theatre room with feature doors
- Ducted heating
- Ducted air conditioning
- Ducted vaccuum
- LED down lights throughout
- Modern plantation/venetians
- Double remote garage with internal and rear access
- Massive alfresco and courtyard for all of your entertainment needs
- Spacious backyard with lush green lawn area and an abundance of fruit trees and shrubs
- Large water tank
- Generously sized 835m2 allotment
To top it all off the home is positioned close to schools, shops and public transport.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank
Your approach stood out far above any of the agents
You showed us the above property yesterday.
I just wanted to compliment you on the professional way you presented the property. The brochure and the comprehensive list of attributes/features were par excellence. As a former sales professional, it is always a pleasure to meet someone who takes their job seriously. Your approach stood out far above any of the agents we have met during our house hunting. I wish you well in your future endeavours and feel free to use this email as a reference if you wish.
This particular property may not tick all the boxes for us but we are nevertheless seriously considering it.
- Barry Ticehurst
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results
- Paul Smith
Genuine person who made the whole process seamless and easy
I always support small businesses! Especially ones that deliver on the promises they make with exemplary service…for me, its always about the service!
We recently sold a property with Keen Real Estate and highly recommend them if you are selling. One open inspection and less than a week later, we had the offer we wanted and it was sold. We found owner Keenan to be honest, always contactable and easy to communicate with, he kept us in the loop the whole time, knew his stuff extremely well and just a genuine person who made the whole process seamless and easy.
Certainly get in touch with them if you're selling!