29 Winneke Way, PakenhamContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 867 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
GRACEFUL & MAJESTIC IN 'HERITAGE SPRINGS'
Live the Aussie dream in Heritage Springs! This spectacular home is nestled on a generous sized 867m2 allotment and offers an abundance of luxury and space. Entering through double doors the ground floor of the imposing 47 square residence features:
- Open study or home office
- Theatre room
- Powder room with an oversized shower
- Open plan family and dining area with a cosy gas fireplace
- Outstanding kitchen fit for the family chef boasting a walk in pantry, ample cupboard space, stone benches, 900mm stainless steel appliances topped off with a dishwasher
- Rumpus room offering the perfect space for gaming and all the kids toys
The first floor features:
- Grand master suite boasting a huge walk in robe fitted out with hanging rails, drawers and shoe racks - there's also a luxurious ensuite with stone benches, dual sinks and an oversized shower
- Remaining three bedrooms, all are spacious and come with built in robes
- Retreat for casual living
- Large main bathroom complete with spa bath
- Study nook with fixed bench
- Front and rear balcony's with great views, especially those amazing sunsets and an ideal time for catching up on a bit of reading or some quiet relaxation with a few drinks
Other features include:
- Ducted heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Split system air conditioning
- Ducted vaccuum
- LED down lights
- High quality laminate timber floors
- Internal and rear access from the remote 2.5 car garage
- Gated side access
Step outside and entertain in style as there's a large decked alfresco onlooking the spacious backyard.
You'll be the envy of all your family and friends when you step onto your very own Michael Jordan basketball court (approx. 9m x 9m) the colours were inspired by a pair of 1990's Jordan shoes and the Goalrilla ring is height adjustable, can be hung and dunked on and features a lifetime warranty!
The rest of the backyard is massive, neatly landscaped with hedging and fruit trees, comes with a garden shed and has more than enough room for pets and kids play equipment. Only minutes to bus stops, parks and walking tracks, Heritage Springs shops, Pakenham Springs and John Henry Primary and freeway access - this incredible home has it all!
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Vacuum System
- Pay TV Access
- Rumpus Room
Honesty, drive and dedication
Hi Keenan, thank you for your tireless work in making the sale of our property a positive experience.
We have appreciated your honesty, drive and dedication to achieve the sale of our home for the best possible.
price. Thank you also for keeping us in the loop every step of the way through the process from marketing, to negotiation, to sale.
We would certainly recommend you to our friends and family as an estate agent you can trust.
Thank you again.
- Steve & Trish De Clifford
Your approach stood out far above any of the agents
You showed us the above property yesterday.
I just wanted to compliment you on the professional way you presented the property. The brochure and the comprehensive list of attributes/features were par excellence. As a former sales professional, it is always a pleasure to meet someone who takes their job seriously. Your approach stood out far above any of the agents we have met during our house hunting. I wish you well in your future endeavours and feel free to use this email as a reference if you wish.
This particular property may not tick all the boxes for us but we are nevertheless seriously considering it.
- Barry Ticehurst
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results