240 Jeeralang North Road, Hazelwood North$635,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: Lifestyle
- Land size: 3.27 Acres
- Listing type: Sold!
ESCAPE TO YOUR VERY OWN SANCTUARY!
Imagine escaping to your very own sanctuary. Set on 3.27 acres of picturesque gardens this home won the 2017 Latrobe City ''Best Native/Habitat Garden'' and features extensive orchards, raised vegetable garden plots and an array of plants and trees throughout. Boasting an approx. 45 squares under roof line the home offers:
- 5 bedrooms, the master suite complete with WIR and luxurious ensuite with oversized shower and corner spa bath
- Three separate, spacious living zones
- Magnificent kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gorgeous feature window and topped off with a dishwasher
- Gas ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning
- LED down lights
- Huge fully enclosed and glazed entertaining area to accommodate all of your family and friends
- Lush green landscaped gardens with water features and fountain
- 1 acre fully fenced horse paddock, currently agisting horses @ $25 per week
- 5000 litre water tank reticulated to concrete trough, yard, horse yard, small paddock and adjoining shedding
- 3 Bay high roof L.U. colorbond machinery shed 13.6m x 8.5m with power, mains water and toilet (2 phase power)
- Sundry shedding annexed to machinery shed. LU tackroom and potting shed 8.5m x 3.6m
- 2.5 car remote garage with internal access
- 2 car car port
- 4.6kw solar power panel system
- Town water
- Wireless NBN
While enjoying the country lifestyle you are approx. 11 minutes to Morwell and Traralgon station, 4 minutes to Hazelwood North Primary, 8 minutes to Kurnai Secondary and 12 minutes to Traralgon Secondary. Bus stops and local shops are also just a short commute away.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank
Honesty, drive and dedication
Hi Keenan, thank you for your tireless work in making the sale of our property a positive experience.
We have appreciated your honesty, drive and dedication to achieve the sale of our home for the best possible.
price. Thank you also for keeping us in the loop every step of the way through the process from marketing, to negotiation, to sale.
We would certainly recommend you to our friends and family as an estate agent you can trust.
Thank you again.
- Steve & Trish De Clifford
Your approach stood out far above any of the agents
You showed us the above property yesterday.
I just wanted to compliment you on the professional way you presented the property. The brochure and the comprehensive list of attributes/features were par excellence. As a former sales professional, it is always a pleasure to meet someone who takes their job seriously. Your approach stood out far above any of the agents we have met during our house hunting. I wish you well in your future endeavours and feel free to use this email as a reference if you wish.
This particular property may not tick all the boxes for us but we are nevertheless seriously considering it.
- Barry Ticehurst
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results