240 Jeeralang North Road, Hazelwood North$635,000 - $695,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: Lifestyle
- Land size: 3.27 Acres
- Listing type: For Sale
ESCAPE TO YOUR VERY OWN SANCTUARY!
Imagine escaping to your very own sanctuary. Set on 3.27 acres of picturesque gardens this home won the 2017 Latrobe City ''Best Native/Habitat Garden'' and features extensive orchards, raised vegetable garden plots and an array of plants and trees throughout. Boasting an approx. 45 squares under roof line the home offers:
- 5 bedrooms, the master suite complete with WIR and luxurious ensuite with oversized shower and corner spa bath
- Three separate, spacious living zones
- Magnificent kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, gorgeous feature window and topped off with a dishwasher
- Gas ducted heating
- Split system air conditioning
- LED down lights
- Huge fully enclosed and glazed entertaining area to accommodate all of your family and friends
- Lush green landscaped gardens with water features and fountain
- 1 acre fully fenced horse paddock, currently agisting horses @ $25 per week
- 5000 litre water tank reticulated to concrete trough, yard, horse yard, small paddock and adjoining shedding
- 3 Bay high roof L.U. colorbond machinery shed 13.6m x 8.5m with power, mains water and toilet (2 phase power)
- Sundry shedding annexed to machinery shed. LU tackroom and potting shed 8.5m x 3.6m
- 2.5 car remote garage with internal access
- 2 car car port
- 4.6kw solar power panel system
- Town water
- Wireless NBN
While enjoying the country lifestyle you are approx. 11 minutes to Morwell and Traralgon station, 4 minutes to Hazelwood North Primary, 8 minutes to Kurnai Secondary and 12 minutes to Traralgon Secondary. Bus stops and local shops are also just a short commute away.
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa
- Rumpus Room
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank
Great work and professionalism
Thank you for all your and Melita’s great work and Professionalism throughout our Rental experience.
We really appreciate the great communication you have with your customers.
It was a great experience for us as a tenant and also a Landlord.
I am sure, you will excel to great heights in your business, especially with having great staff like Melita.
- Suresh Munireddy
I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
I was an agent for 14 years and was very fortunate to have Keenan join us- I cannot flaw this guys commitment and honesty!
If ever you want an appraisal for sale- he truly is the guy who cares and delivers results
- Paul Smith
Genuine person who made the whole process seamless and easy
I always support small businesses! Especially ones that deliver on the promises they make with exemplary service…for me, its always about the service!
We recently sold a property with Keen Real Estate and highly recommend them if you are selling. One open inspection and less than a week later, we had the offer we wanted and it was sold. We found owner Keenan to be honest, always contactable and easy to communicate with, he kept us in the loop the whole time, knew his stuff extremely well and just a genuine person who made the whole process seamless and easy.
Certainly get in touch with them if you're selling!
- Kimberley Mallawarachchy
Competent real estate agent
My husband and I would like to thank Melita for her efforts during our rental period of the apartment at unit 8/5 Murrumbeena Road, in Murrumbeena. She was very helpful, kind and always very responsive to our questions via email. She was very considerate, and we really appreciated her coming to the apartment to pick up the keys on our last day, as we didn't have a car to come to Narre Warren.
Melita is a competent real estate agent and a kind and considerate human being, and we wish her all the best.
Ann-Sophie & Lennert De Feyter-Vanwinsen